SeventyNine || 286 days left...

So last night was a blast.
Went out to Joker's Wild in New Haven with my cousins Amy and Mel, and Mel's friend Kristen. It was so much fun. The comedians were hilarious and the food & drinks were great (better experience than the NYC comedy club) Had a chocolate martini that was REALLY strong, then I had about 4 murphy's stout lol. I had this awesome sandwich called the "No Joke Steak and Cheese" it had obviously the steak and cheese plus onions, sauteed mushrooms and BACON! lol
Afterwards we went to another bar which use to be my favorite place (the Playwright) but now it is called something Wolf (I can't remember the first part) but they had a band called the Zoo which is like a cover band, they were voted the ultimate cover band by MTV; they weren't too bad; good music.
Today the family came over. The usual Sunday gathering which was fun. Had lots of food and desert (cookies and cupcakes!!) I'm deciding whether to buy a camera now or save up money till later...I mean I need a smaller one for like concerts or if I go out to the bars and stuff (because my baby nikon is not going around with me everywhere LOL) I'm thinking of buying the Canon HD 12 megapixal one. So if I record a video it will be nice and clear lol.
Tomorrow is another week of work :) I cannot believe that Friday will be 2 months completed! I'm still on trial (90 days) but I think it is going good; I think it is...Then Saturday I am moving in to my sister's for a week because my parents decided to take a vacation lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment