SixtyTwo || 303 days left...

Work was ehh today...boring and long and then I get this call...
I put in an order for a part they needed last friday and I sent out a comment saying Hot Rush Over Night it. She called Wednesday to see if it was sent out and I told her I would try to contact them. Well I got caught up with work and everything that I forgot (we're human we forget).
She calls today and asks where it is and has an angry tone, I told her I would call NuVu and get her a tracking and then she asks to speak to my supervisor. And then while I was getting her I hear her talking to someone mocking me ... i wanted to just say on the phone "umm I'm still here and I can hear you mocking me".
So I really got angry and I thought she (my supervisor) that she'd get angry with me because I made a mistake, I forgot that when I do that, that I was suppose to call the vendor and tell them I sent an overnight.
But luckily she was understanding and I called the vendor and tracked the item. Called back the person (left a voicemail and apologized) I felt bad I truly did and it sucks that that person had to mock me while I was on the phone.
AHHHH but anyways I got a new phone...finally :) time for bed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment