NinetyEight || 267 days left...

So..my dad is kind of mad at me because I forgot to tell him that there was no Sunday dinner and he and my mom had cooked a little for people that would not be there. I feel bad because it literally slipped my mind...ugh.
But anyways; went to my cousin's graduation...holy crap! There were a lot of people there. At least it wasn't too long...lol
The weather was beautiful; a little too hot but at least I had a tank top on so I could take off my sweater.
After that we went to J Roo's in North Haven. It was really nice there, we had a small buffet and some beer/wine LOL.
Tomorrow is another day at work..how fun LOL; I can't believe it is May already...soon it will be June and then all of a sudden Sept! lol Months go by really quick now that I have a job.


0 comments:

Post a Comment