OneHundred-Five || 261 days left..

So I got to work late; ugh I hate it and then from then on I was sooo busy. Working on 3 edit lists plus a new store. Learning how to do that AND check sale statuses of stores because it was Call Day.
So the new store I am working on, I just got the edit list and the guy wants to order the store ASAP ... are you kidding me???? I just got your store and you need to get all your paper work in before we can order anything...yikes.
Today was a good day minus all the busy-ness going around.
Tomorrow should be a good day too.
I got my mom a nice present; it was a a bracelet. I think she will reallllly like it :) haha. And I am making her a book of her life (well from when my older was born to now)
Any way......LOST Finale this sunday...OMG so sad :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment