FortyOne || 324 days left...

Today was busy as expected at work.
Transmitting sales and what not. I mean this morning wasn't too bad it was ok and everything but after lunch I had to cover my co-worker Lorraine's calls because she is out on medical leave. Her area is so nice! I mean I love my area but her area is well prepared haha, they either have the item # or the correct name of what they want which is amazing. haha tomorrow I'm in charge of her emails.
Work is good, I'm starting to pick up on a few things and recognizing items without asking my supervisor what it is. She actually noticed that I am picking up quickly when I closed out sales on my own LOL
I'm ready for bed...Oh speaking of bed time; I was taking a walk outside my break when these ladies (around 40-50ish) were walking behind me and I over heard their conversation. I guess one of the ladies is going on a cruise and isn't taking her friend because she sleeps in too late...as in 10am late LOL I was like man...I'm at that point now where 10am is almost late for me too...hahah.
The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately! Today me and some co-workers ate lunch outside. So nice, it was up to 67 degrees! Hopefully this stays like this for a while.


0 comments:

Post a Comment