ThirtyOne || 334 days left...

Work was ok today. My area was pretty quite.
The job is still hard but my co-workers are helping me through it which is a good thing. Lorraine, who is the oldest there she is 75, told me it took her 2 years. I hope it doesn't take me that long but we all work on our own pace :)
Lets see what else happened...nothing really; I wish I had a radio at my desk, when it gets slow its really quite...so I might bring in my ihome for now until I get a smaller one.
I'm getting better with the phone so that is good. I can't really order anything without my supervisor but I can look up everything else.
The weekend went by so fast...this week is going to be slow, but hopefully not.
ugh...im tired. gonna watch some TV
p.s. weather has been really nice these past couple of days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment