Eighteen || 347 days left...

I am tired. So practicing my new 'sleeping' pattern sucks. I failed today haha. I set my alarm at 10:15am but that did not happen. I woke up almost 12pm haha. Last night I could not sleep because I took an extra long nap and did not sleep till 2am (yikes!). And then my dad is banging at my door at 7am asking if the kids were coming over today...my god! lol.
Tonight I will definitely go to bed earlier, 11pm the latest. I really need to get use to it or else I will be screwed!
My mom took me shopping today. I actually enjoyed going to the mall today; it was not packed at all and no stupid teens were there. And it was about 1:45pm too...amazing! haha. So she got me my 'business casual' clothes, 3 pairs of pants (2 of them I need to get altered and one of them I am actually going to return and get a new pair...too flairy lol), 3 blouses, 2 cardigan sweaters (i need like a bunch of them too because of my tattoo I really dont want to expose it), and a pair of black shoes. they are like heels but not really lol. I LOVE them I want to wear them out like to the bars or something. hah.She's taking me shopping again for more blouses on thursday. She's really happy for me and proud, it was so cute when she told me. But I think she's just happy I won't be home doing nothing anymore LOL.
I think that is going to be a good year and hopefully it will be! And I hope to maybe move out of here in 2 years lol.


2 comments:

  1. Sarah Karr

    Thats cute that she took you shopping. Yeah The whole practicing getting up early didnt work for me. You just gotta do it when you work and get used to it that way. Its gonna suck for a while, but after a few months it wont be that bad anymore. And no more late nights for you lol.

     
  2. Tasha

    LOL yeah a lot of practicing; but I think I can do it. I know no more late nights :( but atleast I have the weekends so I'll still get to have fun haha

     

Post a Comment