Six || 359 days left...

I picked up my old guitar last night and I started to teach myself "Black Bird" by the Beatles. Such a good song...but I gave up on that because the plucking pattern got WAY too complicated.
But I have not given up on my dear old Betty (that's my guitar's name haha)!! I then taught my self today how to play "Mango Tree" by Angus and Julia Stone. It only involves 3 cords and one of those cords stays put for the whole song so it was fairly easy. The only really hard part is the plucking pattern, but if I watch the plucking video I think I can get it. My guitar is so out of tune; but I think I got it...while I was tuning the E cord (the 1st/thinner one) it snapped on me :( thank god I don't need it to learn Mango Tree haha.
So I applied at my brother's job. He works at Subway Headquarters. Basically he works with the franchise and he is in the department of sales (i think) and he is a team manager and they do stuff for subway...lol I applied for the coordinator job. What that position is is that the coordinator orders new supplies for different stores, handle problems with stores, and I file papers. Pretty basic. I think it pays about $12/per hour, full time w. benefits? I think but I am not sure...I'm going to have to ask when I go for my interview! If I do get this job I think I'll have to go shopping, I only have a one pair of dress pants and limited choice of shirts appropriate for work (I'll have to cover up my arm tattoo)
Hopefully I get this job, I really need it! I mean I am out of school and I don't have a job...my only income is from my mom and when I babysit..lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment