Tweleve || 353 days left...

Ok short blog. I have 17 minutes till the new day!
Today I built another snow-girl with the kids and my other niece Bridgette joined us!
It was fun, hunter named her after Bri so that was cute.
After they left I took a much needed nap haha; went running again today, ran 2.15 mi (something like that lol) my right foot hurts alot, I forgot to stretch and I think I ran wrong on it.
Sarah is over, suppose to be helping her study but she's not studying right now LOL.
Tomorrow is another day; and I will be at Jessie's! Haven't seen her in ages; she's getting surgery on her foot and I will be nursing her back to health lol.
Ok. I am gonna go & help sarah, make her get off her computer...
If you are reading this sarah GO STUDY!


1 comments:

  1. Sarah Karr

    haha thanks for helping me study!!!

     

Post a Comment