Nineteen || 346 Days Left...

My legs hurt and I smell...that's the price you pay when you work out :/ lol ran a good 2 miles and I feel GOOD.
Besides running I was kind of lazy today. I woke up at 10am then...slowly fell back asleep till 12pm haha, oh man, but I did wake up! I watched some shows and etc., that's about it, so borrring.
Then I started to watch this movie "30 Days of Night". Its based on the comic book where these REAL vampires (not like Twilight haah) invade this small Alaskan town during the time when there is a month of nightfall. It's pretty good. I like these kinds of vampires versus the twilight/vampire diaries kind. I mean these are the vampires are the blood thirsty violent kind I grew up fearing, and I love the thrill lol. I am a big fan of the blade series, and the scary ones. I do love Interview with a Vampire (oh brad pitt and "pre-crazy" tom cruise <3).
So anywho I am continuing it right now , had to stop and record it when I went to gym, and I guess one of the survivors is asking the sheriff to kill him to use him as bate so the rest of them can try to escape. Its sad, because josh harret (the sheriff) goes out and axes him...the reason being that the guy wanted to die to be with his wife and daughter who were killed by a drunk driver.
LOL crazzzzzy ahhh, tomorrow the kids are coming over and then I am going shopping with madre again. How nice of her...but I'll have to pay her back after my first pay check lol
hmm...I think that is it for now...this movie has got me captivated and hiding behind my hands lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment