Ten || 355 days left...

WHAT A DAY!
So yesterday I went running, ran 2.3 mi. It was a good run; felt awesome...until night fall when I was trying to go to sleep. For some reason my lower back was in pain. I was about ready to cry...I think when I was doing my crunches I somehow I pulled something. Ugh I was about ready to like scream of pain. And I wouldn't care as much about it but I needed the sleep, I needed to wake up at 8am to get ready and study.
You see today I had an interview for a job that I really need! It has great benefits, the people that work there are amazing, and I need this job! So...having lower back pains was annoying; I didn't fully fall asleep till about 3am-ish and I was mad. Thankfully I woke up in a good mood.
My interview went well, to me lol. Before hand I had to take a test called the 'Wonderlic' test, it is like the SAT's. You have to complete as many questions in 12 minutes. It wasn't too bad...hopefully I did ok, because if I did not then there is no chance that I will be getting this job.
Then I had 3 interviews, one with Human Resources, the next with the Asst. Director of Coordinators, and the last one with my potential supervisor. It was a little intense but there was a lot of waiting. Overall I was there for about 1 hour and a half. It wasn't too bad.
If I do get the job I'll be working with my brother. Not the same department but we'd be working for the same company. It's pretty exciting and I am praying and hoping that I get this job. I hope God or who ever is upstairs is watching out for me...I truly hope so


0 comments:

Post a Comment