Four || 361 days left...

Happy Wednes/LOST-day!
Just finished watching it. It was an okay episode, nothing really too exciting happen except for the fact that a certain character is back!! Finally!! haha, I won't say who and spoil it, you just have to watch it :)
Hmm...besides that nothing really happened today. I woke up feeling like nauseous and not too hot. But towards the afternoon I felt better. Then I went for a run. I'm actually getting pretty use to it. I ran about 2.11 mi today, which is awesome! my goal is to run at least 5k by the summer.
Tonight there is suppose to be a huge storm heading to my state, about 8-12". Ugh when will it ever end? I just want spring to come and make it warmer...dammit. The storm is said to be really bad...most of the state is closing down schools and my university closed, which is pretty bad.
Oooo before I go, I went to this new donation center called "Savers" it's pretty cool. I bought a polaroid camera for 4.99! I've been trying to find one online but the cheapest was about 15.99-ish. CRAZY, all I need is film and I am set :)
Okay, have a great night! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment