Twenty || 345 days left...

My 20th blog :)
It is another rainy day ... (and I paused writing...to only continue at 11:50pm!)
Ok going to make this quick before the night is over!
So I went shopping again with my mom. I got 2 more shirts and a cardigan plus pants. Today I broke in my new shoes, my feet kind of hurt but it is not that bad.
I hung out with Sarah for a while, helped her get plane tickets for her friend Nancy who will come visit end of march, that will be fun! I will finally get to meet her instead of talking her thru the phone lol.
Then I watched the kids for a few hours, then headed out to a dinner celebration with my cousin mel and her son Tristan, my nephew. We went to Kumo's in New Haven and had sushi & wine! yummmy! After that we headed to hartford to pick up some tickets that she was giving to my other cousin Amy, we dropped it off at her house in North Haven and then we just hung out there and talked. It was fun. Amy gave me some cheesecake! haha.
Ok thats all for now and I am going to bed soon! peeeace! (and its only 11:59:14pm)


2 comments:

  1. Sarah Karr

    cheesecake? no fair. lol.

     
  2. Tasha

    HAHA; lol I know right? I still have some more; its regular cheesecake too lol

     

Post a Comment