Eleven || 354 days left...

And it snowed again...

...I love it, but I hate it at the same time. I miss the warm weather, going to the beach and just relaxing. I really need to go somewhere warm. People are saying that it has snowed in every state this year, except for Hawaii of course. That is just crazy! I wonder if that is really true...
I have the kids tonight; I took them out to play in the snow and we built a snow man! or should I say snow-woman? Haha. I asked them to name it and Keara was trying to say "girl" but it sounded like "Gail" so that is what we went with haha.
Today was a 'Lost' day. This episode made up for last week's and boy...it was GOOD. Terry O'Quinn is officially my favorite actor, he plays John Locke (one of my favorite characters on the show) and he does an amazing job doing it as well as playing the new guy aka "the black smoke monster". Then on the show they finally FINALLY answered one of my questions! I can't tell you because you may watch the show, but I freaked out! lol.
Hmm...well I think thats all I can talk about now; I'm gettin tired! I'll post the pictures I took today:



2 comments:

  1. Sarah Karr

    Aww thats cute, Gail. I didnt watch Lost yet. I went to sleep, i was so tired. I''l try watching it tonight.

     
  2. Tasha

    Hah I know right? too cute! it was REALLY good. I mean not too much action but some q's were answered ha.

     

Post a Comment